Why choose monthly payments?
- Spread the cost of your new boiler and installation
- For only a small monthly payment you can have access to a high spec heating system
interest free credit
Who we CAN work with
- Minimum age of 18yrs
- UK resident for more than 12 months
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- Permanent employment, working minimum 16hrs per week
- Self employed
- Retired person
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed & ‘house person’ (with consent of co-habiting working partner)
Who we CAN’T work with
- Unemployed without a spouse/partner in full time employment
- Temporary positions/Agency workers
- Foster Carers without a spouse/partner who meets our minimum employment criteria
- Child-minders who do not have a registered Créche/Nursery
- Full Time Students (other than trainee nurses and doctors)
- Supply Teachers who do not have a permanent contract with a specific school, we would possibly require the school name and address
Smith and Byford Limited (FRN 790397) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Smith and Byford Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender and do not receive a fee for the introduction. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check which must be completed before commencement of works. A 14 day cooling off period applies to all applications. If cancelled within 14 days, alternative payment of full outstanding balance must be made.
Smith and Byford Limited, Company number 1074356, registered in England and Wales. Registered office address St George House, Station Approach, Sutton, Surrey SM2 7AT.